Thursday, February 17, 2011

Farewell. And Mailing Address!

I would just like to formally say goodbye here on my blog. I want to thank all of you guys who have read my blog, left feedback or just supported me in general. I really appreciate each and every one of you, even if you didn't make it a thing to leave comments. Andy, of all the things I will be leaving behind here, your class under the fluorescent lights in that cave of yours will be genuinely missed. I will miss all of you, and take the memory of you all with me. I am sure that I will return with all kinds of stories to tell and a tan that will put you all to shame. :D

Seriously though, I will miss reading all of your blogs, and please, PLEASE feel free to send me letters or updates on the class, or just to say hi. Below I've included the mailing address for The Island School... there is one discrepancy however- they don't accept packages. So please keep stuff in a nice neat envelope. Oh and also make it clear that the letter is meant for me. Like put my name on it. :)

The Island School
C/O Twin Air
3406 S.W. 9th Avenue
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33315


No comments:

Post a Comment